This page consists of learning resources for Non-ED Nursing caregivers working at SJH Texas and Northern California ministries.
Please review the following before you begin:
· The examples in these learning resources relate to an adult medical patient; however, the functionality and concepts apply to all patient populations.
· If this is your first time viewing the resources, review them in the order displayed. Many lessons are pre-requisites for subsequent lessons.
· Students should only use functionality that is within their scopes of practice regardless of what is reviewed in a training lesson.
· Resource formats vary. Most are interactive lessons, some are demonstrations, and a few are PDFs.
· Lessons and other resources will display in a new browser tab or window. After viewing a resource, close the resource browser tab or window to return to the menu.
· A small number of the training resources include audio. These will display the word AUDIO after the name and will require that you use speakers or headphones.
· Be patient! Some lessons may take up to 5 minutes to load for viewing.
· For resource content or attestation questions, contact your local Clinical Informatics Department.
· For website issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Note Regarding Your Web Browser: The resources on this page are designed to work with all HTML5 compatible web browsers, such as Chrome and Safari. You may use other browsers; however, you may experience compatibility and performance issues. If Internet Explorer is your default web browser, and you wish to use Chrome, you may copy the URL web address for this page and paste it into Chrome.
Attestation: Before beginning your lessons, please review and print the Attestation Form appropriate to your specialty. The Attestation Form will indicate which lessons you need to review. Once you complete your training, sign the form and submit it to the appropriate agency, organizational representative or instructor. Click here to find and open the form for printing.
HOME MEDICATION DOCUMENTATION
Care Plan Documentation